Sunday, April 17, 2022

FX and Editing

 FX and Editing



The way I made it look as though my character had superspeed was through post effects in efter effects. what I did was place the camera in a position where it would not be moved, then filmed the shot where I was running. after this, in after effects I would cut it where I would start the speed, speed up the video and add a lot of motion blur. because the camera was in the same position it did not affect the shot so all surrounding had motion blur.

The way I added text behind me was through the rotor brush tool in after effect where it would track my body so then I would be able to add text behind me as another layer.

The way I added text to the walls and made it appear after I had walked past was through masking. first I added the text, then I masked it, then tracker each frame so that It would appear behind my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film