Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Music and research choice

 Music and research choice

As a music student I think that my musical skills can help and benefit my film on a whole. I plan to make my own music for the start of my thriller film.

I will be taking inspiration from the TV show Arcane on Netflix. I have chosen this because it uses various percussion instruments to create suspense as well as orchestral voicings, mixed with the sound effects of the fight this can help me portray the fight scene very well. although it has these percussion sections, there is a section in the fight scene below where "Powder" the girl with the blue hair is watching the fight unfold around her. during the section there is a solo violin playing, which represents her loneliness in being too young to know how to fight or know any sort of self defense.

Further more within the clip it shows a good contrast between the two gangs fighting Ashwell as the different emotions that each character goes through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final film